Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 15 Legal Entity

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:38 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> Do you need any final review or are we good to send the doc off?

I think it's ready to go. I am just trying to remember what we
decided on the Debian Deutschland e.V. vs. DebConf Deutschland e.V.
cs. DebConf15 e.V. naming front.

I don't think it matters a lot.

Debian Deutschland e.V. makes potential re-use easier, else it's just a name of no importance. Toss a coin?

I think we will need to apply for the use of the "Debian" trademark, but with my trademark team hat on: That should be OK ;)
I am CC'ing trademark@ once (feel free to remove) to create a paper trail.

Richard