Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 15 Legal Entity

Hi again,

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:25 AM, Philipp Kaluza (Debian Consulting)
<debian@ghostroute.eu> wrote:
> * If we define a "Rumpfgeschäftsjahr" anyway, I'd let the
> "Geschäftsjahr" start at April 1st. More in line with other cycles, and
> pushes the end of the Rumpfgeschäftsjahr further away from DC15.

I think it might be easier to move the beginning of the
"Geschaeftsjahr" to Jan 1st. So, the first "Rumpfgeschäftsjahr" will
be empty without transactions and the 2nd one will contain the whole
DebConf period.
But that's up to you.

Philipp