Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 15 Legal Entity

Hi Martin,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014, at 21:40, martin f krafft wrote:
> There's a latexdiff attached…
>
> After today's meeting with the lawyer (Dr. Michael Stehmann, who is
> doing this for us for free! Thanks!), I've made a last couple of
> touch-ups and the attached PDF is pretty much ready to go for
> pre-checks with the financial authorities. Not sure we'll get any
> feedback in time for the meeting Heidelberg, but it's worth a try,
> and sending it to them at this stage means expedited handling later.
>
> Comments still welcome, of course. Nothing's set in stone yet.

Overall, looks pretty awesome, and certainly like an association I'd
like to be part of. :-)
Mad props to Dr. Stehmann.

A few more comments, though:

* If we define a "Rumpfgeschäftsjahr" anyway, I'd let the
"Geschäftsjahr" start at April 1st. More in line with other cycles, and
pushes the end of the Rumpfgeschäftsjahr further away from DC15.
* In "jegliche, geschlechtsbasierende Diskriminierung", loose the comma.
* "des Vereinszweck" needs a tailing "s"
* The document is not gendered completely, I especially found §6b,
§6d6-8 notable. Might have been easier to put a "male gender covers
both" into the preamble, but I'm not sure if this is legally possible or
we want that.
* There is no mention on how to close a ressort again, or if it can
close itself.

Thank you for all the hard work.

Cheers,
  Philipp