Re: [Debconf-team] German two-bid strategy

also sprach Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [2014-03-06 18:43 +0100]:
> OK - From what I've seen so far, basically everybody (except me in the
> last meeting ;-) ) prefers Heidelberg over Munich. So, probably the
> best way to view it (and to vote in today's meeting) would be having
> Heidelberg alone as the German bid — In the knowledge that, were
> problems to arise, you have a strong "plan B" in Munich.

Unless Munich overtakes Heidelberg.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team

"it would be truly surprising
 if sound were not capable of suggesting colour,
 if colours could not give the idea of the melody,
 if sound and colour were not adequate to express ideas."
                                                     -- claude debussy