Re: [Debconf-team] Slot length and regularity (was: Report from the talks team)

also sprach Maximiliano Curia <maxy@debian.org> [2014-09-22 12:14 +0200]:
> Why would it need coordination between speakers?
>
> Is it because you are planning to have them one after the other
> without pause (25' talk 1 + 25' talk 2 + 10' pause)? If that is
> the case, I don't think that would be practical.

Why not? All the two speakers would need to do would be to make sure
that not too much time is lost for the switch between them.

Make it 20' slots so that there's 5 minutes anyway, and 15 minutes
at the end, maybe?

The benefit is that we don't intermix 60 minute slots and 30 minute
slots but keep the basic grid the same all the time.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16