Re: [Debconf-team] Slot length and regularity (was: Report from the talks team)

¡Hola martin!

El 2014-09-21 a las 20:35 +0200, martin f krafft escribió:
> My suggestion for 25 minute slots would involve coordination by both
> speakers beforehand so that these can take place in the same 1hr
> slot as a regular 45 minute session.

Why would it need coordination between speakers?

Is it because you are planning to have them one after the other without pause
(25' talk 1 + 25' talk 2 + 10' pause)? If that is the case, I don't think that
would be practical.

I do think that 20 or 25 minutes talks not overlaping the 45 minutes one it
worth considering (this was proposed by Ana, I think, right after the last team
meeting), also Ana requested a rfc to discuss, which I've just sent.

Happy hacking,
--
"If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probable wrong."
-- Norm Schryer