Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-sponsors-team] DebConf15 sponsorship kick-off IRC meeting Monday, September 14, 18:30 UTC, #debconf15-germany

also sprach Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2014-09-12 16:33 +0200]:
> It's "easier" and also disenfranchises people who didn't show up
> on your short list.

It's hard to find a time that works for all the people that have
been previously involved and are working on DC15.

You know just as well as I do that it's absurd to try to find
a meeting time that suits everyone who could possibly ever be
interested and who might feel "disenfranchised" for not being
considered up front when noone could have possibly ever suspected
that they'd be interested.

We are trying to coordinate a meeting a short notice and we are
reaching out to everyone we think *needs* to attend, in good faith
and with best effort.

Please stop being so negative.

The meeting will be open to all, obviously, and the more people we
can get to actively work on sponsorship, the merrier. But so far,
I don't know of anyone who'll actively work on sponsorship who
we haven't reached out to. And if there exists such a person, then
it's an unfortunate oversight and I hope we can be adults about it.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16