Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf governance discussion

> Re-reading Martin's email three times, I can see how it can be
> interpreted as "we will meet with all interested and concerned
> parties", but the first two times I read it, I understood it as
> "we will talk to each group individually, sequentially".

Please differentiate between Martín and Martin ;)

> For the record, I think splitting up into smaller groups would be
> more divide and conquer and less include and solve.

Yes. The sessions I propose are inclusive. This means we can expect
a large number of people, and the talks' team's (incl. Tincho's)
reservations are going to be fully adequate: the larger the group,
the harder it will be to get anywhere.

But if we do get anywhere, it'll probably be more inclusive than
without having an open session to begin with.

It'll be very important for us to stay focused, to not go off on
tangents, and to work goal-oriented… well, towards the goal of
achieving a goal, whatever that may be.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer