Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf governance discussion

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 8:53 PM, Ana Guerrero Lopez <ana@debian.org> wrote:
> If you're against the chairs talking with people grouping them by debconf
> year or global team, suggest something else. I understond that the goal
> here is taking the time to hear what everybody has to say about the
> problems and possible solutions.

Re-reading Martin's email three times, I can see how it can be
interpreted as "we will meet with all interested and concerned
parties", but the first two times I read it, I understood it as "we
will talk to each group individually, sequentially".

Maybe this is a misunderstanding due to language barriers and imperfect wording.

For the record, I think splitting up into smaller groups would be more
divide and conquer and less include and solve.

Richard