Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf orga/governance sessions at DC14

also sprach tassia@acaia.ca <tassia@acaia.ca> [2014-08-19 02:28 +0200]:
> Maybe not exactly in the format proposed by Madduck, but just
> having the space to talk seems pretty reasonable to me.
[…]
> I think that no perfect formula will come out from one 45-minute
> session. Maybe we could think of a series of meetings spread
> during the whole conference? Would we have energy for that?

I am proposing two 2-hour-slots early and late during the week,
sorry if this wasn't clear. I am not sure whether a third or fourth
such session would help, but if the chairs want, I would organise
those too.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf14: Portland, OR, USA:   http://debconf14.debconf.org