Re: [Debconf-team] Possible talks slots with the chosen schedule

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 05:12:23PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

> There are 34 slots for talks in the timetable I prepared, not
> including the opening/closing ceremonies and the DPL talk, which
> I've fixed for some reason, and including slots after dinner on
> those days vorlon set would be okay.

We have so far no submission of a DPL talk. Why this one has to be
the talk after the opening talk :? Are you going to work also
on scheduling?

> I think it should be up to the talks team to now fill those,
> deciding for each slot how many events should happen at the same
> time. If there are three rooms available, then this means you can
> schedule between 34 and 102 events in those slots, plus the two
> slots before brunch in case we want to use them.

Yes, on my email did this calculation a bit more in deep.

Are we going to have talks after dinner? this wasn't in vorlon's
schedule. People should have some free time.

> Hope this makes sense.

We were using "talk slot" differently, for you are talks "gaps" in the
timetable where we have talks and for me where the number of talks/bof
events we can have.