[Debconf-team] Possible talks slots with the chosen schedule

Hi,

Based on the schedule accepted in yesterday's meeting [0].
I have done a rought allocation of slots to see how much talks
we can allocate.

Every talk-slot is of 1h. I'm assuming we can have 3 slots in
the morning and slot in the evening.

When we don't have a single room[1], I'm assuming we use 2 rooms
for official talks with video and the third room for ad-hoc
(or "not official") talks without video.

Personally, I think we could add another half a day off for hacking
or consider having only 2 rooms a couple of days.

[0] http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20131001.175026.0a50b91b.en.html
[1] That's when we use all the rooms combined to have a big one.

The talks schedule without times would be like this:

- Fri, August 22 - Arrival day.  No talks; hacklabs open.

- Sat, August 23 - First day of the conference. No talks in the morning;
talks scheduled in the evening  on a single track.

This is 4 talks: the welcome talk and 3 other talks that usually are
very popular (e.g. I'd add here the bits from the release team).

- Sun, August 24 - Full day of talks.

This is the 2 biggest room for official talks (2x7 = 14 slots)
and the smallest talk room for 7 ad-hoc events.

- Mon, August 25 - Talks in morning only. Afternoon/evening blocked for
hack time (and social events? - C&W)

This is the 2 biggest room for official talks (2x3 = 6 slots)
and the smallest talk room for 3 ad-hoc events.

- Tue, August 26 - Full day of talks.
This is the 2 biggest room for official talks (2x7 = 14 slots)
and the smallest talk room for 7 ad-hoc events.

- Wed, August 27 - Day Trip.  No talks

- Thu, August 28 - Talks in the afternoon only.  Morning and evening
blocked for hack time.

This is the 2 biggest room for official talks (2x4 = 8 slots)
and the smallest talk room for 4 ad-hoc events.

 - Fri, August 29 - Full day of talks.
This is the 2 biggest room for official talks (2x7 = 14 slots)
and the smallest talk room for 7 ad-hoc events.

 - Sat, August 30 - Full day of talks
This is the 2 biggest room for official talks (2x7 = 14 slots)
and the smallest talk room for 7 ad-hoc events.

- Sun, August 31 - Hack day / departure day.  Hacklabs open, no talks
scheduled (except the closing talk?), people will start heading home.

I'd schedule this day using a single room with:
- dc15 talk
- dc16 proposals talks
- lightining talks (probably a double slot of 2h)
- closing talk

- Mon, September 1 - People leave.

---

Slots count:
23 Aug: 4 slots
24 Aug: 14+7
25 Aug: 6+3
26 Aug: 14+7
27 Aug: 0
28 Aug: 8+4
29 Aug: 14+7
30 Aug: 14+7
31 Aug: undefined (see proposal above)

It would be ~74 official talks/bofs and we can have up to 35 ad-hoc events.