Re: [Debconf-team] A proposal about scheduling for DC14

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Jonathan McDowell <noodles@earth.li> wrote:
> AJ's point, which I think is valid, is that if you get into deep hack
> mode you don't really want to be interrupted by talks. There's some
> leeway for the talks team to decide what exactly would count as a BOF
> but I think that having a run of days set aside for getting practical
> stuff talked about and done is a worthwhile experiment.

Same as Steve, I feel this is a bit block-ish.

How about

talks
hack/bof
talks
day trip
talks
hack/bofs
hack/bofs

Then you still have two solid days of hacking, but a bit of
intermixing. Another advantage is that talks which spark spontaneous
BoFs become easier to organize (though I don't know how flexible the
overall schedule will be when it comes to last-minute BoFs).

Richard