Re: [Debconf-team] Questions to the bid teams

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:22 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> [2014-02-20 10:02 +0100]:
>> None that I am aware of (other than "don't run around naked", but hey
>> ;-)
>
> Gosh, with such ridiculous standards, how should we ever attain the
> quality of DC5 and DC6?

Legally speaking, you can run around naked in public places in Germany
as long as there's clearly no sexual intention and you are not
actively trying to be disturbing. Belgium tends to be as liberal as
Germany so maybe we _can_ attain that quality. Sweden is probably too
cold :(

RIchard