Re: [Debconf-team] Questions to the bid teams

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:22:47AM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> [2014-02-20 10:02 +0100]:
> > None that I am aware of (other than "don't run around naked", but hey
> > ;-)
>
> Gosh, with such ridiculous standards, how should we ever attain the
> quality of DC5 and DC6?

Yes, well. There is a river, and a canal, and a new river bedding, but I
imagine skinny dipping in front of the whole city population might be a bad
idea ;-)

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/