Re: [Debconf-team] Call for help to organize a Debian 20th Birthday Party

Hi,

I'm not a Debian developper, but I'm a Debian user for more than 10 years. I'd be curious to meet all the people who make this possible, so I'm interested in DebConf and the Debian Party.

I don't have vacations at this time, but I live in Geneva, so it's not to far away for me to visit. I'm not registered for DebConf, is it possible to come and have a look at DebConf for a day in this case?

And I read that the party is open to all. I could take the friday off and come lend a hand, if you need some dumb muscle. What kind of help is needed?

Cheers,

Urs Schroffenegger