Re: [Debconf-team] Call for help to organize a Debian 20th Birthday Party

Hi Urs

Urs Schroffenegger <urs.schroffenegger@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not a Debian developper, but I'm a Debian user for more than 10 years. I'd be
> curious to meet all the people who make this possible, so I'm interested in DebConf
> and the Debian Party.
>
> I don't have vacations at this time, but I live in Geneva, so it's not to far away for me to
> visit. I'm not registered for DebConf, is it possible to come and have a look at DebConf
> for a day in this case?

This is certainly possible. Attendence is open to everyone and free. But
we would prefer if you could register anyway in this case. Like this we
can give you a nametag and you can also have lunch on that day. For
lunch you can just pay on-site when you arrive at our front-desk.

> And I read that the party is open to all. I could take the friday off and come lend a
> hand, if you need some dumb muscle. What kind of help is needed?

Thanks for this offer. Currently the detailed volunteer planing for the
party is not yet done. We probably need some people helping at the bar.
Would that work for you?

But you can also just attend the party! Please register on our Doodle
poll in any case: http://piratenpad.de/MpOxrdBNPZ

Thanks,
Gaudenz