Re: [Debconf-team] Day Trip - please comment

On 18 July 2013 15:31, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@gmail.com> wrote:
On 18 July 2013 14:32, Raphaël Walther <raphael.walther@gmail.com> wrote:
> right and then (some/too many) people will still not show up at the bus for
> which they have a card and then reshuffling will begin as well. So more work
> for no gain.

If they don't show up then they are on their own: public transport or taxi.

Also (as I just now realised), by simply counting the sum number of tickets from previous buses, the organisers can quite accurately guesstimate the number of people that will try to get onto the last bus and (if necessary) send an extra bus to pick up the stragglers.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org