Re: [Debconf-team] Reusable cups for DebConf13

Hi

Nobody had fundamental opposition against the idea of producing
reusable plastic cups for DebConf so far. And we don't really have an
alternative because Le Camp does not want use to use glasses or
disposable plastic cups. The idea of getting the cups sponsored also did
not receive much traction and nobody is so far working on this. So I
propose that we buy the cups out of the general budget. Depending on how
things look right before DebConf we can still decide if the participants
should pay something for the cups or not.

Unless there is strong opposition to this before Sunday evening. I'll
tell the bar team that they can go ahead and produce the cups.

Gaudenz