Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 13 room planning (talks, hacklabs, bar, ...)

On Wed, 2013-06-26 at 12:55 +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Le mercredi, 26 juin 2013 10.35:46, Giacomo Catenazzi a écrit :
> > Bar: upper rotonde (150m2), but setup so that we can use as hacklab
> > on morning and nights.
> >
> > Official daily/silent hacklabs: Carre' (72m2) and Peupliers
>
> One important thing to keep in mind here is that the Carre house has:
>
> - 1 two-beds sleeping-bag room downstairs
> - 1 big professional kitchen downstairs
> - plenty of space upstairs
>
> The Rotonde doesn't have that big kitchen; which is why we thought that
> Carre would be a better fit for the bar.

Rotonde has a kitchen as big as Carré with the same professional
equipment. For the bar is an advantage because the kitchen is on the
same level of the space for the hypothetical bar.
The space in the Carré is not "plenty" is only 72 m2, which considering
the number of attendees is not huge.

Cheers

Mike