Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 13 room planning (talks, hacklabs, bar, ...)

Le mercredi, 26 juin 2013 10.35:46, Giacomo Catenazzi a écrit :
> Bar: upper rotonde (150m2), but setup so that we can use as hacklab
> on morning and nights.
>
> Official daily/silent hacklabs: Carre' (72m2) and Peupliers

One important thing to keep in mind here is that the Carre house has:

- 1 two-beds sleeping-bag room downstairs
- 1 big professional kitchen downstairs
- plenty of space upstairs

The Rotonde doesn't have that big kitchen; which is why we thought that
Carre would be a better fit for the bar.

Cheers,
OdyX