Re: [Debconf-team] Next face-to-face meeting poll; Wed 26 Jun - 19h CEST - Fribourg

Hi Luca,

Le lundi, 17 juin 2013 17.15:54, Luca Capello a écrit :
> Just to be sure: the wiki page about DebConf13 meetings says 18:00 CEST,
> may I say that your announcement is the correct one?

Yes, my announcement is correct. I'll be there from 18:00 anyway, but the
invitation stood for 19:00 indeed.

> And there is nothing on the DebConf .ics: while I could have added it
> myself, I avoided it because of my question above.

I added the entry to the ICS file in SVN though; I suspect the website updater
is broken somehow.

Cheers,
OdyX