Re: [Debconf-team] Next face-to-face meeting poll; Wed 26 Jun - 19h CEST - Fribourg

Hi there!

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:55:14 +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> I have now closed the poll; the next DebConf face-to-face meeting will happen:
>
> 	on the Wednesday 26. June, 19h00, in the Liip's Fribourg office.

Just to be sure: the wiki page about DebConf13 meetings says 18:00 CEST,
may I say that your announcement is the correct one?

  <https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings>

And there is nothing on the DebConf .ics: while I could have added it
myself, I avoided it because of my question above.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca