Re: [Debconf-team] Updated DebConf budget draft - explanations

Hi Gunnar,

> Oh, of course - And some niceties can be anyway transferred to
> attendees (i.e. what I proposed for the daytrip). Even if we get the
> needed extra money, it would not be a sin to end up handing money back
> to Debian ;-)

Correct, these are proposals on how much money we would spend on what,
if we had enough money.
And I do agree that for every proposal we need to decide between:
* spend the money, if we have enough funds available and define the
priority compared to other expenses.
* don't spend the money, even if enough money is available and return
the funds to Debian instead. Portland will be happy to hear that.

Philipp