Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 - DebCamp

Hello Hug,

On 08.04.2013 09:43, Philipp Hug wrote:
Hi Gaudenz,

The new budget is an extended/optimal budget for 8-day DebConf, which
includes things like cleaning, 2 full meals per day and more money for
Day trip and conference dinner, Debian newbies initiative (as a deficit,
covered by Debian)

With current sponsors, how many days we could "extend" DebCamp?

IHO we should decide in this meeting to extend DebCamp starting Wednesday or Thursday, and possibly later to extend the whole week.

Note: after our decision, I expect some delay (in weeks) before we can get a full quote from Le Camp.

I feel that most of people want DebCamp, so I think it is nearly a problem of budget, thus possibly we should really decide quickly.

ciao
	cate