Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 - DebCamp

Hi all,

Le lundi, 8 avril 2013 10.46:43, Giacomo Catenazzi a écrit :
> I feel that most of people want DebCamp, so I think it is nearly a
> problem of budget, thus possibly we should really decide quickly.

One idea that was brought on IRC was to have the DebCamp attendees self-
finance DebCamp: the DebConf budget would cover the absolute minimum and the
DebCamp attendees would then pay for their rooms + food. That would cover the
costs of DebCamp, no?

One possiblity to make that a reality would be to calculate "DebCamp costs per
attendee per day" (modulo room categories) and allow people to tick a "If
possible, I would like to be there for $N days of DebCamp and would be ready
to pay up to $amount / day for it" box when registering. We'd then know how
many people are interested in DebCamp, and for which price.

Cheers,

OdyX