[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Committee meeting (for DC14): Friday March 22, 17:00UTC

Ana Guerrero dijo [Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:21:42PM +0100]:
> I just sent my questions after reading carefully through the bid pages 
> and I'm not sure if the bid teams will have time to answer them all before 
> Friday. I also know some other members of the committee didn't have time 
> to read the bids yet, so asking them to take a decision this Friday in less 
> than 1 hour might be rushing things.
> But most importantly, the teams could realize that some stuff from their bids
> could be improved greatly after this first meeting and we should give them an
> opportunity to do so before a second meeting in 1 or maximum 2 weeks.
> So what about publishing already the doodle to put a date for the second
> meeting?

Moray's and your reasoning fully convinced me to stop rushing things
;-) This sounds sensible, and it would avoid losing some people by
denying them the opportunity to vote.

So, I'm leaving as unallocated the week after the meeting (Saturday
2013-03-23 through Sunday 2013-03-31 - I'm including the weekend as
it's holidays in many of our countries and some people will
understandably be unavailable), and opening a new poll for the
following week (Monday 2013-04-01 through 2013-04-05):


Reply to: