Re: [Debconf-team] Call for volunteers to join DebConf Committee

Hi,

On Dienstag, 12. März 2013, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> From the people who answered to this mail, and after a brief chat with

> Moray (Holger was not available - Please comment on this!), I suggest

> we add to the Committee:

> • Tiago Vaz

> • Martín Ferrari

very fine with me!

I also agree we should not grow the committee too large, also because we will listen to other peoples input anyway, whether they are committee members or not.

> Others have expressed their willingness to be part of the Committe,

> but we don't want it to grow too much — and to be fair, the

> Committee's "power" is not that much (although its importance is

> high!)

Thanks to all of you who offered to be part of this!

> propose it to be in approx. one week time - So, please confirm your

> availability on the following Doodle poll:

> http://doodle.com/ravtb4tb528npv2t

done.

cheers,

Holger