[Debconf-team] next local f2f meeting Sunday 10th March 1800 CET

Hi

Sorry for the delay announcing the result of the meeting poll. As the
poll did not show an ideal and obvious date I decided to do the
following: We have a first meeting soon and another meeting in early
April. I think we have enough to organize locally that two meetings are
in order.

next meeting:
Sunday 2013-03-10 1800 UTC in Fribour at the Liip office

poll for the meeting in April:
http://www.doodle.com/xc3shz4ixab9qwy8
As the next meeting will be in Fribourg I propose to have this one in
Bern again. Please fill the poll until Monday 11th.

I'll try to send a more detailed agenda for the next meeting tomorrow or
on Saturday.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.