Re: [Debconf-team] next local f2f meeting Sunday 10th March 1800 CET

Hi,

I won't attend todays meeting, as I need time with my fam. I can rarely do weekends. In general I have realised the way things are going with my two jobs plus the family I will not have as much time for debconf as I hoped and I feel uncomfortable with my role as lead of the tech team - even if that's just on 'paper'. I'll try and attend the next meeting, have a good one and thanks for putting in the works! And if there's beers in the kitchen or the storage do help yourselves to them!

cheers,