Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report - Status and course of action

On 2013-01-31 18:48, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
Here's the list of currently missing chapters together with the currently
assigned persons according to [0]. I am willing to contact them in
private if
there's consensus upon this proposed course of action.

They've been pinged before, but please have another go, yes.

Bid process
	Fernando Estrada
Budgeting
	Norman García
Debian Day
	Leandro Gómez
Message from the DPL
	leader@

The most important of those is the "budgeting" section.

Is there anyone else who could add something for that if Norman doesn't respond?

Photos / Pictures
	? (There's currently only a group-picture, the logo and some graphs)

Some photos are important, preferably including boring ones of people attending talks and working at computers. Obviously we need appropriate permissions for whatever photos we use. I can add some of my own as at least placeholders.

--
Moray