Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report - Status and course of action

Two brief comments:

- a couple of people (I think dkg was one of them) provided IRC feedback
about the day trip report, but I can't locate copies of their comments

- I do have day trip photos and will be happy to send copies after I get
back from FOSDEM, please chase me for that if needed - then again, if
the only photos we include are from the day trip, it may give potential
sponsor a disproportionate view of how much time is spent having fun