Re: [Debconf-team] Annoucement blogpost in preparation

Hi

Thanks for working on this.

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> as some of use think a blogpost announcing dates (and stuff) for DebConf13
> would be a good thing to do "soon", we have been drafting one on the following
> etherpad:
>
> 	http://piratenpad.de/p/debconf13-201301-blogpost
>
> Please contribute there,

Do we really want to already recommend a bus station? I just discovered
that there is also a PubliCar service from Gorgier on Sundays to
"Vaumarcus haut du village". While this stop is a bit further away it's
easyer to got to le camp from there with a suitcase as it's on a paved
road and not on a footpath. IMO before doing a recommendation someone
should do a bit more research. We also discussed the option to have our
own transport from Neuchatel or Yverdon on arrival and departure day.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.