[Debconf-team] DC13 cost reduction / additional income idea 3 - bed upselling

*** Bed upselling ***

At both currently proposed locations there are several different
qualities of beds (smaller rooms, more comfort, tent vs. indoors). We
could just provide the lowest category of beds to sponsored people and
ask anyone wanting a better bed to pay extra.

If we just want to cover our price difference this would be 4.- to 7.-
CHF per day at Le Camp. But we could also sell them for more and use the
additional money for the general conference expenses.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.