[Debconf-team] Jungfrau Park - Internet?

Jungfrau Park management provided the following comments about internet.
 We need to tell them the minimum and the preferred bandwidth for them
to get quotes:

So now I have answers about the internet.

- which type of connection do you have? Cable TV Glass fiber

- how many megabits? 5MB

- which company? Quicknet "Kabelfernsehen Bödeli"

- is there fibre optic cable from the telephone exchange to your
building? No

- have any previous conferences used the Internet for things like video
broadcasting or hundreds of laptops at the same time?

A few years ago there was a Game Party with about 500 Kids. For this
event the internet company made a connection about glass fiber with 1GB

Please tell me which size & how many megabits you need, so I can speak
with our provider. Please let me also know for what type of work the
"hundreds of laptops" needs the internet.