Re: [Debconf-team] Le Camp contract, 2012-09-27

Hi there!

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:49:39 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2012, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> On 11/10/12 19:28, Luca Capello wrote:
>> > Here a resume of the problems, please correct me if I am wrong or if I
>> > have missed something:
>
> AFAICS this list is right.
>
>> > Given the current situation, we need clearer answers from them, so if
>> > the list above is all I have to ask I will do that next week.
>
> Please do, Luca!

I forgot to report here that Mr. Pianaro is not available until Tuesday,
October 23th.  I do not know yet if it is still useful that I meet him
before the BSP in 'Le Camp', though:

  <http://www.debian.org/events/2012/1027-lecamp-bsp>

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca