Re: [Debconf-team] Dates discrepancies

Hello,

On 26.06.2012 01:18, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
Hi,

We have different dates set in different pages, and that leads to
misunderstandings... We would very very much like to avoid!

We decided in the April meeting the dates (and you were present):

<http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2012/debconf-team.2012-04-25-18.03.html>

Check the log at 18:51:24 <http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2012/debconf-team.2012-04-25-18.03.log.txt>

So arrival day is Sunday, and first DebConf day is Monday.

So my preferences (as already stated in IRC):
- Welcome talk at Monday
- DPL speech Sunday late afternoon
- just before DPL a short welcome and orientation speech

and I agree with Moray: we could have some BoF also Sunday afternoon (DC13: local - global teams meeting?)

ciao
	cate