Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 sponsorship levels

Norman just called asking me to send this little proposal to you:

* "Can we move "Logo printed on conference bag" from silver to bronze? I believe that we can get more local support if we do that. Local team, what do you think?"
* "In past levels you had in Platinum "logo in exclusive position", is it not necessary? do you think is better not to have it?"

Personally I think it would be ok to get bronze sponsors on the bag. Silver still has the advantage that they have their logo on T-Shirts.

Let's see what you think.