Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 sponsorship levels

Hi,

On Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, Felix Delattre wrote:
> * "Can we move "Logo printed on conference bag" from silver to bronze? I
> believe that we can get more local support if we do that. Local team,
> what do you think?"

Hm, I really like the way we have now: bronce=website, silver=tshirt (short
for cloth), gold=video, platinum=premium partner. It's easy to remember and
thus to explain,.

moving the logo on the bag to bronce would break this. (and we would make the
higher category slightly less valuable...)

that said, I'm not strictly against moving. But quite a bit ;)

> * "In past levels you had in Platinum "logo in exclusive position", is
> it not necessary? do you think is better not to have it?"

I think it's somewhat implied. Platinum logos will be presented the best. But
I think it's rather obvious so that we dont have to spell it out. Also it's
spelled out already for gold, so it's kinda silly to say "platinum will be
presented even better".. :)

> Personally I think it would be ok to get bronze sponsors on the bag.
> Silver still has the advantage that they have their logo on T-Shirts.

It's more difficult to "sell silver" thus we need more benefits there.

cheers,
	Holger