[Debconf-team] Joining Front Desk Team

Hey!

I'm writting because the links to suscribe to the lists don't seem to be working, I think I can help on the Front Desk Team, I'm a graphic designer and according to the wiki it seems there's need for some things of that sort but I don't know if that's been already done or not. If it has been done I can still help in any other of the responsabilities of the team has, than can be done from abroad.

Well, hope to hear from you.

Briss Milián
(502) 5751 3658

PS: I can aweso help in the video team, but I guess that's gona be seattle further on.

PS2: sorry if I'm not applying the right way :s hope you guys understand :)