Re: [Debconf-team] Joining Front Desk Team

Hi Briss,

Thank you for your email and welcome!

For your information this list is public and archived.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 07:44:44PM -0600, Briss Milián wrote:
> I'm writting because the links to suscribe to the lists don't seem to be
> working, I think I can help on the Front Desk Team, I'm a graphic designer
> and according to the wiki it seems there's need for some things of that
> sort but I don't know if that's been already done or not. If it has been
> done I can still help in any other of the responsabilities of the team has,
> than can be done from abroad.

It should work with this link :
Please let me know in private if it doesn't work and I will help you.

We have already our logo but there are other area where we need people.
http://debconf13.debconf.org/

I would like to invite you to the next team meeting. Global Team meeting
will be on Thursday 17. January 2013,20h00 UTC. This will be over IRC on
the chanel #debconf-team on OFTC. You are welcome to join this channel
anytime.

Cheers,
Raphaël