[Debconf-team] Improving Le Camp's accomodation options

Hi

During the last month various people raised different concerns about the
accomodation at Le Camp. In an effort to make DebConf 13 as good as
possible for everyone I tried to collect all these issues on a wiki
page[1]. The page also lists ideas to solve or mitigate the issues. This
effort is currently far from complete. Please add missing issues or
your ideas for solving them. Currently I think we should focus on those
issues that should be answered/solved before people have to decide if
they want to attend DC13 and which accomodation options they select. The
page has also a section called "minor issues" where you can list other
less important issues we should not forget about.

Please help making DC13 a good DebConf for everyone by working as a team
on these issues. Especially the help of those that raised concerns in
the past is needed to identify and resolve these issues.

Gaudenz

[1] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/AccomodationImprovements
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.