Re: [Debconf-team] Accomodation for DC13 [was “anonymous donation”]

On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 02:10:45PM +0100, Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
> Hmm. 230 CHF, so it is very cheap. As I understand about the
> standard, usually in Europe (and Switzerland) you will pay 400-600
> CHF or more for a similar room. [Probably it is cheap because it is
> the single room, so no much people are trying that].

The standard allowance at my German university is 60 €/night. It
might go up in expensive cities, but not really beyond the double.

I don't think that you can suggest this as an alternative except for
very rich people. To be very cheap for its standards doesn't really
cut it in that price range. ;-)

Or maybe I misunderstood what you tried to argue…

Kind regards
Philipp Kern