Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] what do we think we can do better for dc13? example: ruhrgebiet

Hi,

El dg 02 de 12 de 2012 a les 13:00 +0100, en/na Ana Guerrero va
escriure:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> On Sat, Dec 01, 2012 at 06:18:28PM +0100, Thomas Koch wrote:
> > Ana Guerrero:
> > > It has been said a few times that le camp have the same standars that a
> > > youth hostel, so I went to see how a swiss youth hostel looks like [1] and
> > > what possibilities they offered. I evaluated quickly one of them:
> > > http://www.youthhostel.ch/en/hostels/st-moritz
> >
> > Hi Ana,
> >
> > I also feel a bit worried about the current situation. I'm personally fine
> > with le camp but I understand that many others have issues.

+1

> However, what I can not understand is the denial to look at other venues
> by the localteam.

Although I'm not active in Debconf organization at all, I would like to
say my opinion about this discussion.

If it's not possible to find another option I can understand that we go
to Le Camp, although there will be people that won't come. But if there
are more options, why can't we consider them? This last option from Ana
seems fine to me.

And, finally, I have been the two last Debconfs and were wonderful. I
don't like to see all people I met there getting so angry with each
other. Maybe it's not so late to find an option that can please most
people and avoid this bad atmosphere...

Cheers!