Re: [Debconf-team] LeCamp - Approval of budget and signing the contract

Hi again,

> 1) Where is the contract?
The current contract is found here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc13/accounting/contracts/Le_Camp/

But at the last IRC meeting it was decided that I have the authority
to negotiate with LeCamp about an updated contract for a one week
DebConf. So the actual contract will only be available here after it
has been signed.

> 2) You should really have submitted this to me with more than a 24h
>    deadline.
> It's past bedtime for me so I will not look at this now. I will do that
> tomorrow. I hope you'll be around on IRC for /query or equivalent if I
> need clarifications.
We still have more than 24h. We'll sign it on Wednesday. Although in
case we'd cancel LeCamp I should call them during business hours on
Tuesday.

> Organization is to be coordinated with the DebConf team, as usual.
>
> In my view, the "DebConf13 association" is simply the financial entity
> who will hold the needed local money for the conference needs.
Yes, and sign the actual contract with the venue.

> I take you and Gaudenz have been asked to sign the contract on behalf of
> the association, do you confirm? Are the bylaws of the association
> available anywhere for review? (possibly in one of the following
> languages: English, French, Italian).
Exactly, we will sign it in the name of the association.
I attached the bylaws. They're in English.

Sleep well,
Philipp