[Debconf-team] LeCamp - Approval of budget and signing the contract

Hi everyone,

As Gaudenz and I are scheduled to negotiate and sign a one-week
contract with LeCamp this Wednesday, we're formally asking the DebConf
chairs for approval of this budget and for permission to sign the
contract.
I updated the budget.ods in SVN and also attached a PDF version to
this email for you reference.

This is an estimated budget, the number of sponsored attendees will be
reduced if sponsorship is lower than expectations and increased if we
get more sponsorship, attempting to make this DebConf cost-neutral.

As the DPL has the final oversight how Debian spends it's money and
how the Debian brand is used, I'm also asking him for approval of the
budget and give permission to the "DebConf13 association" to organize
DebConf13 at LeCamp within the budget attached.

Best regards,
Philipp Hug
Treasurer DebConf13 association