Re: [Debconf-team] Information gathered for travel sponsorship

Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.com.au> writes:
>> ok, to be clearer: its not just pointless or besides the point, its outright
>> harmful. (Starting with this discussion even...)
>
> If someone makes a contribution to Debian or DebConf, why is it harmful
> to recognise them?

Maybe it's only because I use a thread based mail reader, but I find
this drifting off-topic (note that the sponsorship being discussed in
this message is _not_ the same as the one in the subject) to be pretty
frustrating.  I would appreciate it if the discussion of in-kind versus
cash sponsorship could move somewhere else (e.g. to a different
thread).

thanks

David