Re: [Debconf-team] Information gathered for travel sponsorship

Hi Daniel,

On Montag, 3. September 2012, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> Actually, that is an interesting point

no, its a boring old point...

> If somebody's employer gives them a week of work time to attend DebConf,
> should that company be recognised as a sponsor?

no. We only count money (or directly valuable ressources, usually things) into
account for sponsoring.

(I guesstimate) Half of the orgateam is freelancing, listing them as sponsors
is... pointless or even totally besides the point.

cheers,
	Holger