Re: [Debconf-team] Information gathered for travel sponsorship

Hi Daniel,

I will ignore your input regarding sponsorship from now, it's a waste of my
time. I'd appreciate if you could find other areas in DebConf to work
on^w^wdiscuss about (as you have clearly shown that you have little
understanding how sponsoring and DebConf works).

"New input and ideas" are _not_ always useful and this thread is a good
example why.

Also, you have made quite some suggestions already - without ever being really
involved in DebConf. (Which is fine, but...) Most, if not all, of these
suggestions were not really useful, which is neither surprising nor bad nor a
problem per se. What is a problem is that you seem to insist on your ideas...

I mean, it's cool if I have new ideas about init systems (because I have
realized yesterday that they are important and cool) but it doesnt help if I
rant all day about them and worse, if I suck away time from people who have
been working on them since years.

cheers,
	Holger