Re: [Debconf-team] Travel Sponsorship Reimbursements

Henning Sprang wrote:
> Hi Gunnar and thanks,
>
> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
> > Well, to begin with, we should ask FFIS and SPI for what information
> > they require for attendees to proceed with reimbursement.
>
> Which is only necessary when they are reimbursed from their accounts
> an not from ISIC, locally, in cash. But I assume you're telling me
> that's how it works, right?
>
> In that case, I *do* have the two different reimbursement forms form
> FFIS and SPI available.

For reimbursements via SPI:

Completed reimbursement form
(http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf) and
travel receipts need to be submitted to treasurer@rt.spi-inc.org
Electronic copies are sufficient (and preferred)

Herb needs to provide a list of who is authorized to receive
reimbusement and the amount to be reimbursed.